SUICIDE & SELF HARM AWARENESS TRAINING: 3 hrs
- Understand the need for further, more in-depth training to be delivered due to the growth of this behaviour
- Identify those who are at risk Identify risk factors
- Be able to potentially assist someone in securing more appropriate help
- Be aware of organisations that you may be able to signpost to
- To care for yourself and be aware of the impact of these daily demands in practice
- Assist in recognising what further training may be required
Groups of around 15 are ideal, but we can accommodate up to 20 on the non-practical courses (ie First Aid and Moving & Handling are restricted to 15 attendees).
Given prior notice, we can incorporate specific information –eg from your Policies and Procedures, or we can highlight particular topics your staff may need additional help with. This is normally included in the cost, but we reserve the right to charge an additional fee should there be considerable extra work: this would always be agreed with you in advance. We keep all course content fully up to date with industry legal requirements and best practice.
Our fee is to provide care training courses in the southeast of England. However, mileage fees will apply if we need to travel further than a certain mileage. Please contact us for more details.