ORAL HEALTH CARE TRAINING: 3 hrs
- To provide staff with the knowledge and confidence of how to maintain and improve the oral health, dental health and daily mouth care for their clients.
- To gain knowledge of the significance of oral health and how it can be achieved
- To identify the very significant role of the careworker and measures they can take
- To agree in developing an oral health strategy and protocols to facilitate good individual care
- To recognise when, where and how to seek professional advice /help
Groups of around 15 are ideal, but we can accommodate up to 20 on the non-practical courses (ie First Aid and Moving & Handling are restricted to 15 attendees).
Given prior notice, we can incorporate specific information –eg from your Policies and Procedures, or we can highlight particular topics your staff may need additional help with. This is normally included in the cost, but we reserve the right to charge an additional fee should there be considerable extra work: this would always be agreed with you in advance. We keep all course content fully up to date with industry legal requirements and best practice.
Our fee is to provide care training courses in the southeast of England. However, mileage fees will apply if we need to travel further than a certain mileage. Please contact us for more details.